|If this is your first time to register with Children's Alliance|
To be able to:
you will need to create an account which is free and easy to do.
- enroll in standard and online courses
- take the tests for the online courses
- look up the courses you are enrolled in
- drop a courses
- update your profile information
Note: if you already have account, use the login on the left side of this page. If you have an account but don't remember the password, click on the Help Me Log In link below the login on the left side of the screen and follow the instructions.
Once you have created your account and logged in, you can register for a course by finding the listing in the appropriate training area and clicking on the big "Register" button beside a course description.
You will need the following information to create your free account:
- Your name, address, email address and phone number
- Your sponsoring agency (if you are a foster or adoptive parent)
- If you work for an agency, you need the addtional information:
- Job Title
- Supervisor's name
- Supervisor's email
- Supervisor's phone
- Kansas state employee ID (if you have one)
- Service type
Click on the link below to create your free account:
Create New Account